Brighton UK

We are now in Brighton UK and will be here until Jan 16th

If anyone else is in the vicinity and is interested in meeting feel free to get in touch :grinning:

5 Likes

Hi @Colin,
We’re in Hove, actually until January 15 and would enjoy meeting up. We’re sitting with a young lab and are planning to take him to the beach a few times a week. Happy to meet with you there, or for a coffee or a beer.

3 Likes

Hello @Landbiscuit - we are coming to Hove to do a short sit 5th- 7th Jan so if you are available Saturday the 6th it would be lovely to meet you :grinning:

2 Likes

I should be in Brighton from around 12th January onwards. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @RosiePosie , Let me know when you have arrived and hopefully we can get to meet :grinning:

1 Like

I certainly will. :grinning: :smiley_cat:

A great place for a meet-up! I’ll be with you in spirit, but look forward to our next physical meet-up! Have fun!

2 Likes

Welcome back @Colin :wave: If you’re out & about on New Years Day checkout the Morris event in the Lanes outside the Pump House 12 noon - you may spot a familiar face :grinning: Jx

1 Like

@Colin I hope you have a lovely time in Brighton, I love it there and one day will be back! I hope a few people can join you in enjoying the birthplace of THS :smiling_face:

1 Like

I thought THS started in Brighton. Do you still have an office there?

@RosiePosie I’m happy to say that there is still an office space there, but lots of the team are now remote. I loved my time in Brighton, it’s such a vibrant city! I hope anyone who attends the meet-up has a wonderful time.

2 Likes

They do, it’s near the train station.

@Colin January 6th sounds great. Our schedule is very flexible. Let’s work out the details closer to the meet up. Looking forward to meeting you :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Jo! - We’ll definitely keep an eye out!..and it would be lovely if we can catch up again whilst we are here :grinning:

2 Likes

I look forward to seeing you on the Meet up Gallery…again!!!

@Itchyfeet My agent is in negotiations for an increase in my appearance fee :wink:

1 Like

@Colin - still time to get those signed photos printed before Xmas :star_struck: