Christmas sits

Welcome back @CAadventurer it’s been a while, we hope you have been keeping well and we missed you.

We love to house sit at Christmas. This year we were lucky enough to have a proper fireplace for the kids to hang their stockings. We don’t have one in our much more modern house!

There really is no perfect time to list a Christmas sit, because all sitters are different. Some like to plan a long way ahead, others start looking in October, and there are plenty of other in between.

We usually start applying for sits around 2 months in advance - so in October for a Christmas sit (like many great sitters @Colin ! ). However if someone invites us to a sit we like the look of, we’ll apply further in advance. We have a sit this summer that was confirmed a year in advance!

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone for taking the time to reply to my query. There doesn’t seem to be a definitive answer so I’m just going to have to take my chances when I think the time is right :slight_smile: I hope you all find great sits during the year.

3 Likes