External References for Sitters

and congrats on that second one!

2 Likes

thank you. It is coming along now. My first one starts on Nov 11th. Looking forward to see how it goes. Number 3 -4 is coming in December. Works for me for now. Cheers!

3 Likes

Woohoo well done!

2 Likes

Hi all, my name is Rami and I’m a sitter, with quite experience, but new to THS. mainly active on another platform (Facebook) and now doing my first steps here, building my profile and references, reviews, contacts and trying to feel the vibe here just before getting the membership commitment. so I’m not a paying member, yet.
and now to the point: can I (and how ?) get external reviews? some past pet’s owners are willing and asking for it, some future pets can’t wait :]
kindly note that I can see the reviews & references (only ay the app) in gray/unavailable. i guess paid membership will enable/open it. right?
thanks, Rami

Welcome @Rami

This answers your questions about external references

Hi @Rami, Welcome to the forum! While you’re thinking about becoming a member I have moved your question to this previous thread that may help give some extra insight into how getting external references work and yes once you become a paid member that is when you can see reviews/references as well as request references.