Well here’s a first that I hope won’t happen again during our sits!
The owners have a chippy van and a cooling unit stored on their outdoor parking space and today, after heavy rain & thunderstorms the electrical wiring of the cooler started to go up in smoke!
What followed was a panic call to find out where the fire extinguisher was, disconnecting all electrics & hoping that the heat wouldn’t spread to the gas bottles!
We managed to put it out, but are quite shaken by the whole thing!
What’s the worst that ever happened to you during a sit?