Hello from Bridgeport , CT

Nervous about this, never had a house sitter before. Glad you all love pets and sitting . LOL looking forward to meeting a wonderful sitter for my babygirl Jerzey.
Thank You

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

I think everyone feels a little nervous the first time they use the service, but in our experience it works very well.

Just make sure that you get a good feel for the person that is coming to care for your pets. Set up video calls or ask to meet them beforehand, and don’t be afraid to ask them lots of questions.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Hi @Babygirl and Jerzey, welcome to our TrustedHousesitters community and to the forum…

Being a little nervous is completely understandable but you have lots of support and if you have any questions please ask we have all been where you are right now, even sitters doing their first sit and as @ChrisAndSuzeGoWalkies says video chat, have calls, conversations and

is excellent advice.

As well as advice and help on the forum there are great informative articles on our website blog like this one Member Q&A | TrustedHousesitters.com

We are a pet loving community of like minded people who come together with pets at our very heart … and we can’t wait to share in your THS journey.

Angela & The Team

1 Like

Welcome @Babygirl!
Your feelings are perfectly normal. I do so remember my own apprehensions when I started home and pet sitting in 2018. Now I smile ear to ear at how smooth and wonderful this all is.
Boy do I have stories to tell! I better get busy writing them :laughing:
Best wishes!

1 Like