Join us! Pups of Summer event - San Diego, CA July 29th

The pups of summer are here!

In partnership with TrustedHousesitters, The Animal Pad dog rescue is hosting a fundraiser and adoption event in San Diego, California this Saturday, July 29th from 10am-1pm. This event will feature some of their most recent rescues from the shelter formerly known as Ellos Son La Razon (ESLR) in Ensenada Mexico. You can learn more about that emergency rescue HERE

This pool pawty themed adoption event will feature treats for pet parents, dog treats from Dexter’s Deli, a raffle (including a 1 year membership to TrustedHousesitters), TAP merch for sale, and a pool for pups to take a dip! @debbiedoesdrawings will also be at the TrustedHousesitters booth so be sure to stop by for a free caricature sketch of your pet!

You’ll find us at the Amici Park Amphitheater (1660 Union St 92101) right next to the famous Little Italy Farmers Market (on the corner of Date & State st) from 10am-1pm. Just look for The Animal Pad and TrustedHousesitters canopies.

4 Likes

@Julie_A I hope this was a great success and more pups were either fostered or adopted. Please let us know!

1 Like

@Julie_A I hope you have an amazing event and as @Debbie-L said lots of dogs find a forever home. One day I will get to that side of the country for an event! :dog: :heart:

2 Likes

@Julie_A another great event for a great cause. I hope you have beautiful weather and a huge turnout.

2 Likes