London & Lincolnshire Sits

Hi THS Friends!

My husband and I have been with THS for nearly two years. We have had some amazing sits and some amazing sitters, and we absolutely love this platform!

We are going to be doing our first sit in the English Cotswolds the end of July into the first part of August, and we are sooo excited!

Here’s my question(s) :blush:
Is there a place to post areas you’ll be traveling in so that someone can invite you to sit? I haven’t seen one, but thought there might be a forum topic? Would love to know.

Thank you in advance for the info! I look forward to hearing from you!

Post moderated to adhere to forum guidelines

Hi @SunshineNCoastlines
I live in Cheltenham (well my home is there but currently rented out) which is on the edge of the Cotswolds. I’m sure you’ll have a wonderful time as it is a lovely area.
As for your question, I’m pretty sure there isn’t so you’ll just have to keep searching for sits in the areas you’re interested in.
Good luck!

1 Like

Hi @SunshineNCoastlines, what you can do is temporarily change the address on your profile to somewhere in the general location you want to be. I do that for extended travel in the UK and frequently receive invites. Just remember to change it back when you get home — or to your next destination if you’re continuing your travels.
Good luck!

1 Like

@Edith that is an excellent suggestion for those traveling in different areas.

1 Like

That’s a great idea! I’m going to do that right now. Let’s see how that goes. Thanks so much! :heart: