People not reading adverts

Hi @Britt and welcome to the forum. There are many, many members here who are ready and willing to help answer any questions or concerns you may have along the way and can assist you with feedback when you link your member profile to your forum profile here at How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile - Owner & Sitter Exchange - TrustedHousesitters Community Forum. It really adds another level of exposure when you are on the forum.

I took a look at your profile and I think it is great and I see the sit isn’t until March. I think you will find more applications coming through very soon…people are still just so leery about committing too far in advance because of all the travel issues of late. Since you are getting apps from those folks who don’t seem to be reading the profile (which I truly feel is no excuse), I suggest you add the medication need into your title so there is no room for error. Something like " One month Cat and House sitter required for cats needing meds and a fish who needs nothing". (LOL). It just adds a level of more info upfront which can help. Other than that, I see nothing that needs to change. Just be patient as I feel this will really be an easy sit…especially due to the fact it is one month long.

Good luck and Happy Honeymooning!

1 Like