Purrfect #Caturday Moments

Here’s our purrfect #caturday moment…

Coco all stretched out awaiting tummy rubs!

3 Likes

Our Rio sleeping in my husband’s arms, it’s the sweetest picture for me​:heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

I am a quilter (beginner) my cats Rio and Tigro love snuggling in my quilts even before they are finished :smiley:

5 Likes

Tigro sleeping in my crafroom

5 Likes

Cats really are connoisseurs of comfort … thank you for these wonderful #Caturday moments :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

. this is a while back on my favorite sit in Rotterdam. Fast asleep with her head in my hand Zig has no idea or care that my arm after 15 minutes has gone completely numb

3 Likes

Happy #Caturday moment @Maggie:heart_eyes_cat:

Does anyone else have a special feline moment to share today?

Leia, at my current sit in Essex

3 Likes

Your #Caturday Smile
Cats being cats :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

“One of the cats will only drink water from a glass” :heart_eyes_cat:

Purrfectly Strange Feline Habits … Any cat you know?

3 Likes

LOOK UPON MY BELLY. It is so soft and fluffy…but you may not touch.

6 Likes

My contribution to today’s caturday moments. My cat Rio on his favourite sofa place

2 Likes

Lovely Leia who I’ve been housesitting for nearly 2 weeks and say goodbye to her on Monday

4 Likes

House sit in Chattanooga for 10 days, only my 7th sit, and already a repeat! These people love their pets so much! Here is Jackson in his little corner of Kitty Paradise… Screened-in porch, with squirrels and birds for his entertainment.

(Not sure if you can see the squirrel in the pigeon on the ground)

3 Likes

“What greater gift than the love of a cat” :heart_eyes_cat:
Happy #Caturday

3 Likes

This is Ms. Harley My dad’s cat. She like to sleep in the strange ways. But she’ll steal your heart and your french fries so beware. :rofl::joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Laser Jackson isn’t just your everyday cool cat, he’s a COOLER cat! :sunglasses::joy_cat:

6 Likes

Nice. We used to have three laser cats. :hugs:

6 Likes

This is my own cat at home, a hairless Elf girl, in one of her favourite sleeping positions!

4 Likes

For our American and Canadian community … Happy #Caturday … Don’t forget to SPRING FORWARD this weekend …

Sunday March 13th Daylight Savings in USA & Canada Begins …

971200_702054086500754_465744066_n

3 Likes