The Creature That Ate Paris!

HELP! Has anybody looked after one of these before? I am at my wits end…arrived at sit…key under brick…no communication from HO…no back-up plan…no Welcome Guide…never looked after one of these before! Within hours of arriving it had

1. Eaten the cats food
  2. Swallowed my slippers
  3. Done a whoopsie on my suitcase
  4. Dug a hole as big as a small car in the garden
  5. Destroyed the mail
  6. Devoured the Deliveroo person
  7. Comandeered the TV remote and now stretched out on the lounge watching Neighbours!
    Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Can I just say be careful what you wish for and be wary about that six month sit!
7 Likes

Was the creature bright blue before it devoured the Deliveroo person and ate the cats food? If not, maybe it’s only suffering from a bad case of indigestion. :wink:

2 Likes

Maybe try Just eat :wink:

3 Likes

My initial guess with most sitters would be that they didn’t read the ‘red flags’ post, but I know that’s not your case. Thanks for this hilarious post. :rofl:

3 Likes

@Mary-Kay …if only it was as you say…it was a kind of rainbow colour when i first let it out of its crate!

2 Likes

@Colin …I couldnt eat anything for quite sometime…it was not a pretty sight watching the Deliveroo person be overpowered at the back-gate…at least it was quick!

2 Likes

@Snowbird yes trying to pull that big blue lump off the postman later in the day, it was like showing a ‘red flag’ to a bull…it even swallowed the posties bike…now its asleep on my bed…I might have to go into the crate tonight…i am in the dog-house so to speak!

2 Likes