THS not showing confirmed sitter

I confirmed a sitter who is now at my house. The THS site doesn’t show my sitter confirmed and she is not able to access the Welcome guide nor do i see any way to send/share with her. Please would someone advise.
Thank you!

@Tailsup
Let me look into this for you and Ill email promptly.

1 Like

I applied on a house sit a week ago and the homeowner kindly messaged me and said she would get back in a few weeks. In looking at her listing today it shows “no longer needs a sitter” but I never received a “decline” which is normally the case once the homeowner has confirmed the sit with the chosen person.

Could it be that the HO deleted the dates and doesn’t need a petsit anymore? I don’t know how this would look like from the sitter’s side.

1 Like

@Globetrotter the HO could have paused their listing to stop receiving any more applications while they review the ones they have. This would result in the listing looking as you describe. I’ve had the same thing happen when I’ve applied for a sit and I think someone on here explained that HOs could do this.

1 Like

@Globetrotter after my previous post I checked my email and saw that I had received an email notification that a sit I had applied to had deleted their dates. I’m not sure I’ve received this before. The HO has also messaged to tell me this. So if dates are removed that you have applied for, you should be notified.

1 Like

I recently had the same problem (and I’ve been using THS for 4 years now) and my sitter swears that he accepted the invitation. In fact it shows up that way in our communication via the inbox.
Here’s what it looks like:

• Application confirmed: 21 Feb - 28 Feb 2022

• Sit agreed: 21 Feb - 28 Feb 2022

Hi @Janma and welcome to the TrustedHousesitters forum. I’m going to tag @Therese here so that she can help you with this when she’s back on line tomorrow morning. In the meantime, please enjoy joining the conversations here in the community.

1 Like

Hi @Janma Thank you @Vanessa_A
I will email you directly from membership services to help.
Kind regards
Therese

2 Likes