Waggy #Woofnesday

Gorgeous photos! Thank you for sharing @Catgoddess_99 :dog::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you and my pleasure​:paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints: :smiling_face: :blush: :hugs:

1 Like

Woof woof :dog2::poodle::service_dog::paw_prints::paw_prints:Wednesday presents, I stop for puppies. After work one day I was walking, and saw this simply adorbs ball of floofy fluff and stopped to ask her Dad if I could take her photo, he then offered to take one of me and her. At 9 weeks old, little Miss Privot the Newfie puppy was absolutely the highlight of my day.

9 Likes

So dang cute and weren’t you lucky to be able to capture this pic!

2 Likes

It was so nice of her Dad to offer to take a photo with her and I.

3 Likes

@Catgoddess_99 I think you need to have another user name for pics like this … 100_Puppygodess :dog: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dog:

Pawfectly adooooorable

2 Likes

Great idea :bulb: :dog2::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

1 Like

It’s never too late for #waggywednesday

6 Likes

Facebook surfaced a dog moment, from when we last moved.

4 Likes

Woof woof from Peach, CBO ( chief barking officer at old harbor books here in Sitka.

8 Likes

And Nugget ( CWO) Chief Woof officer at Russell’s outdoor store in Sitka

7 Likes

My dog actually hates car rides!

He tolerates road trips because he eventually falls asleep after the puppy Xanax kicks in. He is so anxious! He probably thinks what that cat is thinking :sweat_smile:

@wendy_chicago Oh bless him! Yes, that’s a great point not all pups like car rides. I bet he looks super cute snoozing on his puppy Xanax and glad it makes it more comfortable for him. :dog: :heart:

1 Like

Hehe he does, he is completely knocked out but right before he falls asleep, he looks like he’s saying “help me”

7 Likes

@wendy_chicago you have one of the cutest dogs ever and such a bright coat :heart_eyes: :dog:

3 Likes

Today i went into the local Pet supply store here in Sitka , and met their ever so charming Assistant Manager of Quality control :sweat_smile::paw_prints::dog2: named Charlie. Let’s give her s round of woof woof :dog2::paw_prints:

8 Likes

Oh @Catgoddess_99 she’s adorable! :dog::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is Raya the Alaskan Husky at my airbnb in Petersburg alaska. This morning we took her to Sandy Beach where where she ran around with her besties including Daisy the Golden.

5 Likes

Everyone has such cute dogs! Here is my dog Dashi!

8 Likes

Hi @CreativeJB92 Dashi is certainly a cutie too!

:dog::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like