Waggy #Woofnesday

While I appreciate it’s a Monday (and not a Wednesday :wink:) @Angela_L recently asked in the #Caturday post suggestions for a doggy version so i thought id kick things off as I took a cute pic of one of the dogs we’re currently looking after and I wanted to share it! So here she is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
#Woofnesday

13 Likes

@TheNomads What a lovely photo… she’s gorgeous! :dog::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@TheNomads Great suggestion and I can not wait to see all of the doggy photos on Woofnesday :dog:

4 Likes

This is Molly - We met her at a Pet sit in Sheffield (UK) last year. She loved to pose for a photo :rofl:

2022-05-13 08.33.50 (3)

8 Likes

@Colin So adorable! :dog::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

These are the two cute pooches that greeted us on our arrival at our current Airbnb! :dog::blush:
(Pictures posted with the owner’s permission).

8 Likes

She was coming in for sloppy kisses :smile:

We dog napped our first HO sit dog last Saturday as we’re on a local sit to them at the moment. Took her for a woodland walk. Opened the car door to let her in the back and she had other ideas. Let’s go!!
:joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Taking her out again this weekend too.

8 Likes

Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 13.56.22

2 Likes

That’s also a good one for #tonguesouttuesday

2 Likes

My fur nephew today taking advantage of my generosity :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::thinking::rofl::paw_prints:

10 Likes

Instagram has a tag for #wackadoodlewednesday

1 Like

All the photos are really great and the dogs very cute!

2 Likes

@Catgoddess_99 Oh just look at that cute face! :dog::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Happy Woofnesday from sweet Casey !!!

11 Likes

@Julie_A So cute and such a happy face! :dog::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

9 Likes

@TheNomads They are adorable! :dog::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:… thank you for sharing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@TheNomads: I like how you got down to the dogs’ level. @Julie_A, too.

4 Likes

This is Ben he’s the CEO at the nail spa I go to here in San Francisco. He sits on customers laps and barks at new clients.

#woof woof Wednesday

3 Likes