Hello from London happy days people and furr friends

Hello my name is Drina I’m 48 years old I live in Tooting London SW17 so happy to be here I have a dog called Roxy a Staffordshire Bull Terrier she is 10 months very lively excitable friendly and funny… she absolutely adores people and other pets I also have a cat called pixie she is 5 1/2 years old and she is a wonder she is beautiful and they are both gorgeous and get on well together I’m on here because I’m looking for new adventure I have travelled almost halfway around the world and I’m looking to do something new look after people’s homes and also their pets would be a great choice for me a new adventure…I will look after these animals 110% and care for them as if they were my own … I currently do part-time pet care dog boarding house sitting in my local area my recent dog is a cross-breed very large dog his name is Ralph and he is 10 months old I am looking after him for Christmas but in the meantime have been getting to know him over the past few weeks I’m also looking after quite a few pets over also mustn’t forget Murphy he is a Cavapoo dog I think that’s what you call them he is absolutely gorgeous one-year-old he should be in the circus he’s so bouncy haha he’s New Kid On The Block for me the Christmas period so I will be very busy well it’s very nice to be on here and hopefully I can make friends with some of you or all of you happy days I would love to house sit abroad with your fur babies x

3 Likes

Hi @Drina1 a big welcome to our community forum and TrustedHousesitters to you Roxy & Pixie.

Thank you for a wonderful intro to you and your family and how you already connect with your local community through pet sitting, it sounds as though you will have the PAWFECT Christmas. We are happy to have you as part of our community and look forward to sharing in your new THS adventure.

Welcome once again and enjoy connecting with our members from around the world.

Angela & The Team