What do you take with you for every sit?

My real goal is to bring a pair of wellies to the UK!

1 Like

@Kelownagurl I would buy them here and take them back to BC :rofl:

2 Likes

I travel pretty light - a roller bag that fits into overheads, total weight about 12 kg.
Aside from clothes for the location - a package of Sbux instant coffee (single serve) and one of those cell-phone holders that clips to a car’s AC vents. Most of the sits I go to now allow me to use their cars and I need to get directions. A minis 1st aid kit.

1 Like

They won’t fit. I’ve often thought about getting a locker at Gatwick and just leaving some stuff there for each time we come, like wellies and a cappuccino maker…

1 Like

Won’t fit your feet or suitcase? @Kelownagurl … Wear them on the flight home, not sure about the coffee machine though :rofl:

1 Like

Just read an article about what items people always bring with them on holiday from home. They
ranged from vegetable peeler, own teapot to bringing a shower head that they preferred!
We always bring a toasted sandwich maker and a slow cooker. Not every home has one and we would miss them if they weren’t available!
I would be interested if others bring their own things from home and what they are.
Or are we just weird?

3 Likes

Hello @Highfive … we’ve moved your question here to this thread where you’ll find LOTS of answers to your question… and discover you are not “weird” in the slightest :laughing:

2 Likes

We are all weird @Highfive and it’s okay!
I carry my weirdness proudly everywhere I go.

3 Likes

WE bring a french press, our own coffee, popcorn (we are popcorn snobs;-), and paper towels. We haven’t traveled abroad yet so this is good to read!

1 Like

Unfortunately my hubby LOL! I try to talk him into staying home but he always want to come. I’m being cheeky :slight_smile:

1 Like

We like your sense of humor and “cheeky” reasoning @Globetrotter:wink: