Where have all the sitters gone to?

Hi @Kiwis and I wonder if you’ve found our other post referenced above in this thread also that provides an explanation and tips for optimizing your profile during this temporary period of sitter imbalance? Here’s the link just in case you’ve missed it.

I have had a quick look at your listing and what 2 gorgeous collies you have! I would put them as your first picture ahead of the image of you both. Whilst it’s lovely to know what you look like, sitters generally want to see the pets or the home first. You’ve only got one internal shot of the home, and none of the exterior… this will deter a lot of sitters who have a lot of choice at the moment. Show the comfy areas where you relax, the kitchen, where they will sleep … do you have any photos of the pups cozied up with you on the sofa?

I can’t see any mention of whether a car is required, needed or whether you have one you might leave for your sitters and it might be good to give a little more detail on the “ongoing maintenance for Isla” … what would that involve for your sitters.

Those are just a few quick observations, but do head over to our other post and see if you can pick up on any of the tips to make your listing the best it can be. All the best, Vanessa and the team

4 Likes