Your Forum Team Festive Hours 2021

On behalf of the entire TrustedHousesitters team we hope everyone has a safe and happy festive time, wherever you are, whoever you are with and however you choose to spend your time. :evergreen_tree: :slightly_smiling_face:

We all deserve this time whether together with F&F or comfortably alone with a furry friend, enjoying a loud celebration or quiet and muted.

Like many of our community Vanessa, Therese and I are looking forward to sharing time with our family and friends, after all last year didn’t happen (we are quietly holding our breath for this one) which means we will not be actively connecting on the forum, however both Vanessa and I will be monitoring regularly and checking our Direct Messages for any URGENT messages.

Our Member Services team will not be operating on December 25th, Christmas Day but will working as normal on every other day. If you happen to have an urgent issue on that day itself, please send myself or Vanessa a direct message and we’ll get to it as soon as we can. If you can wait for Member Services too, please do so :wink:

We are your forum team but we’re also pet and house sitters, sons, daughters, wives, partners, Moms, Dads & a Grandma, not to mention “head cook and bottle washers” We thank everyone in advance for understanding that we also need time to relax, unwind and enjoy some family time and we have a "bit’ of preparation, present wrapping, shopping and cooking to do, in just a few days.

I have family arriving. The first year I’ve not been on a house & pet sit in 8 years, in my own home for 6 and it’s 8 years since all of us have been together. Vanessa will be on a sit in Northern France with Ian, Therese with her family and friends, like you we are looking forward to this weekend.

Meanwhile keep on sharing your pictures, stories, sits … Anything PETS PEOPLE & PLACES

Thank you all for being amazing with a special mention and thank you to @Snowbird for your help and support.

Merry Christmas, happy holidays, seasonal greeting and festive joy

Any questions please send a DM

Angela, Vanessa & Therese. :evergreen_tree: :pray:

13 Likes

Have a very happy holiday everyone.

4 Likes

Happy and safe holidays to all!!!

4 Likes

It’s my pleasure to help out from ‘across the pond’. Hopefully some day our paths will cross in the real world. Until then, wishing you all some relaxing and heartwarming time with family and friends. Best wishes for a healthy new year. :mrs_claus: :canada:

6 Likes

:christmas_tree: Wishing the team and all members a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year :christmas_tree:

From Colin & Karyo ( The silent one! )

8 Likes

@Angela_L @Vanessa_A and @Therese: Have a wonderful time! You deserve it! Thank you for everything you are doing!

5 Likes

I send you beautiful sunny weather from Kaikoura :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

A very Merry Christmas to @Angela_L @Vanessa_A and @Therese. Your input into the Forum is so valuable and I’m sure we all appreciate the help, advice and encouragement that you offer us as members. Enjoy your time with family and the festive joy of Christmas.

4 Likes

Wishing Angela, Vanessa and Therese a Christmas that’s merry and bright!
:christmas_tree: :star2: :christmas_tree:

Thank you for making the THS forum a welcoming space and encouraging members to express their views. As I’ve written before, the forum was a tremendous resource as we prepared for our first THS adventure in August and continues to provide helpful information on a daily basis.

Enjoy your well-deserved break and time with your families and friends!

Mary Kay

3 Likes

To @Angela_L , @Vanessa_A and @Therese ,
:heart::orange_heart: THANK YOU FOR BEING AWESOME. :yellow_heart::purple_heart:

Wishing Everyone, THS Members, Staff and the Administration, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy 2022! :firecracker::fireworks::sparkler:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2022 to everyone on the admin team and thank you for all your hard work on the forum. Hope you all haved a lovely time with or without friends and family and pets!
We came away for the holiday today, and as you can see the pack are full of excitement…

:rofl:

3 Likes

Wishing every single one of you, pet sitters extraordinaire, a Merry Christmas and a Happy NewYear.

Here’s hoping 2022 gets back to some sort of semblance of normality and we all continue our wonderful journeys with the best pets ever.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas!!!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all, hope you have a wonderful relaxing time!
Love Rose & Michael
From our sit in Napa, CA.

2 Likes

Forum community thank you for your festive good wishes, they have been so appreciated.

Vanessa, Therese, Snowbird and myself hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, Happy Holiday Celebrations and pet and house sitting days, whether spending time with family, furry and not so furry, friends or quietly alone.

Wishing you all a very happy New Year … may all your hopes and dreams come true, whatever they may be.

We are closing this post now and again thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes