Applying to more than one sit for the same date

@pipo welcome to the forum! I took a look at your member profile and I think it is great! You added great pics and well thought out info about the two of you and why you want to sit, so I don’t think you will have a problem finding the perfect first location!

In response to your question, it is a very personal decision as to how long you wait after you apply for a sit. Some folks won’t wait more than a day or so, while others will wait much longer, but there is a thread about this very topic at Do you apply for more than one sit at a time? where members have discussed both the timeframe for waiting as well as applying for multiple sits at the same time.

This is one of the many great benefits of belonging to the forum as you can find answers to most any question you may have from experienced sitters and pet parents/owners as well as moderators on the forum, who are all either sitters, pet parents or both as well. This is a great community full of great people…all with the same goal!

I wish you luck finding that first sit and if you have any questions, please feel free to reach back out.

1 Like