Boston, MA USA Area, Cat Owner

I just joined this group and will be looking for a sitter for my two cats when I go on vacation. I am not sure how all this works but I am excited to find out. Any help from anyone will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @lojo628. Everyone is welcome on the forum, and you can learn a lot about how everything works by reading the wide variety of posts.

You haven’t mentioned whether you have joined TrustedHousesitters, or whether you have just joined this forum. All sits are arranged through the TrustedHousesitters website, between members who pay an annual membership fee. I’ll add a link below:

How it works - find a sitter

After you’ve had an opportunity to read some of the posts, if you have any questions just post them here and forum members will be happy to help out.

Francine,
Voluntary Forum Moderator

2 Likes

Hola Bom Dia a todos

Sou Joice academica de medicina, ainda estou me preparando para ser membro da comunidade. Gostaria de saber se existem oportunidade de asentamento para familia, sou eu meu esposo e nossa filha de 2 aninhos.
Vou fazer estagio a academico na cidade de Boston por 3 meses e meu esposo ficara com nossa filha na casa.
Qualquer orientaca acerca da minha situacao será de muita ajuda.
Cordialmente
Joice

I am Joice, a medical student, and I am still preparing myself to be a member of the community. I would like to know if there are opportunities for familyes, my husband and my daughter of 2 years old.
I will be doing an internship in Boston for 3 months and my husband will stay with our daughter in the house.
Any guidance on my situation will be of great help.

1 Like