Branson, MO USA - So much to do!

Located in the center of the USA is beautiful Branson, Missouri. Here in the heart of the Ozark Mountains, there is something for everyone! Known as the “Live Music Capital of the World”, Branson has more theatre seats than Vegas!

With a population of just a tad over 10,000 people, Branson is visited each year by 8-10 million people. Silver Dollar City has been named “The Best Amusement Park”in the USA year after year. Branson also sits in between 3 magnificent lakes that are perfect for Bass and/or trout fishing, boating, skiing, tubing, kayaking, or just taking a lazy float. There’s fabulous shopping - Tanger Outlet Mall, The Branson Landing, and Historic Downtown Branson, the hotspot for locally owned businesses, and many more wonderful shopping districts. The scenery is breathtaking, with rolling hills, deep valleys, and beautiful sunsets. There are many fantastic restaurants including Dolly Pardon’s Dixie Stamped, The Branson Belle (a paddle wheel boat on Table Rock Lake), even Paula Dean and Guy Fieri have restaurants here! Johnny Morris, the owner and Founder of Bass Pro Shops also has many resorts and areas of interest here in Branson.

With so much to do, why not plan a trip to Branson? May is a wonderful time to visit. The hustle and bustle hasn’t gotten totally ramped up yet, and the local businesses are ready to get the season into full swing. Everyone is so friendly, and we all love our beautiful Ozark Mountain resort town, that’s so close to everything, yet so far away from the madness in the big cities.

Being new to THS, I would love to answer any questions that anyone may have about the Branson area. My husband and I have posted our first listing and are so excited to start receiving applications from other animal lovers that want to come see what Branson is all about!

6 Likes

Sounds like a fantastic location! It’s always lovely hearing details about a location because you just don’t know what to expect. We would love to travel to the US and are hoping to line something up at the start of next year (though we do have some space through Sept-Nov…). Our one dilemma for the US is how to get around… we usually walk most places, and we do have an international drivers license. From what we hear most people drive in the US as opposed to public transport or walking. In any case, hope you find a sitter!

Welcome! I took a look at your listing. It looks like a great sit. You do say “Sitters need a car” which will limit sitter applications. I just checked rental/hire car costs for that week–$500 with Enterprise. If there’s any possibility that you could provide the use of a car, you might attract more interest.

1 Like