Cleaning responsibilities

My pets are outdoor animals. If $25 a week and having no housekeeping responsibilities is burdensome to you, you would not be a good selection for us. We’ve had more than a dozen housesitters who welcomed the arrangement. There are many ways to accompany both homeowner and housesitter, wouldn’t you agree??

Not at all. $25 for a clean is a steal. We just would never take a sit with any utility contributions out of principle (ditto many other experienced sitters). Totally your prerogative just not for us. #toodlepip

7 Likes

I’m curious if you have sitters who vomit a lot on carpets? Perhaps you’re picking the wrong sitters as it’s a strange example to offer as justification.

5 Likes

It is not unreasonable to ask on the initial meeting and hling through what is expected, like asming the sitters to clean down the shower unit and to take all hair that may gather in pkug hole. I am a sitter and do this as a matter of course.

1 Like

Hello everyone :wave:

We have received a few flagged posts from the community concerned that the conversation is going slightly off-topic and not keeping to the kindness and respect guideline.

We don’t like to close threads if they can help new forum users or be an interesting topic of discussion for the forum community, but as the OP has mentioned they have got the help and advice they need from this topic we will close this post on this occasion.

There are more posts on cleaning responsibilities if you use the spyglass or feel free to start a new topic!

Thank you to everyone who contributed :smiling_face:

3 Likes