Conclusion Of Pausing Application Test - Updated Post

I think limiting that to first five applicants is the worst approach in such system overall.

Looking from HO perspective:

• the fastest applied doesn’t mean they’re best, obviously I want the best, not the first
  • the process is longer because I have to decline, then wait for new to apply and so on

Looking from HS perspective:

• if let’s say I want to sit somewhere in US or Asia (I’m in Europe), that means that I have to be very late in the night to catch the new assignments (when morning starts in US or Asia) or invent some kind of automated way to do that (which is also sounds to me like cheating).
  • I have to keep always refreshing multiple windows with multiple searches to catch new assignments just on time, this is really frustrating and really time consuming
  • for the price I"m paying for the platform - I want to have convenient service and not feel anxious that I have to compete for time and be the first from 5 to apply

I think this limit should be removed from the platform, I don’t see any positive thing in it. Ideally HO could set they’re own limit of applications. So everyone would have the batch they want. Some want to choose from 3, some are really picky and want to consider 30 sitters.

22 Likes