Florida in March/April

Hi, we are planning to be in southern Florida by end of March/April 2024, We are two happy seniors (66+61) from Munich, Germany and like to travel. I am a retired vol. fireman and we had a dog and a cat for 18 years.
Also we are interested, if there is a car show or classic car meeting in the area of southern Florida. Any tips about car shows or finding matching sits appreciated!

Thank you Karl&Rosemarie

Edited to meet posting guidelines

2 Likes

Hello. Maybe you would reconsider and come to sunny California? I am looking for petsitters in the LA, Santa Ana airport area. Closest beach is 10min by car and you have access to the best beaches and hiking trails. I am so eager for my losting to be published but there are software bugs.

2 Likes

Car shows almost daily in this area

1 Like

We went to Florida and stayed in Celebration near Orlando which was built by Walt Disney for their employees years ago. It’s a picture perfect place, lots of things to do, nice restaurants and we happened to be there during the car festival. It was amazing! Here’s the link to this years show.

Well worth a visit if you enjoy cars. The owners were so friendly and my husband had many happy hours admiring the cars.

3 Likes

Thank you for your information, we try to put this to our plans,
yours Karl

1 Like

It’s amazing! Hope you have a lovely time.

1 Like

All of you car aficionados may want to check out the multi-million dollar cars at the Barrett-Jackson Auction in West Palm Beach on April 18-20. I’ve seen it televised.

1 Like