Friends of homeowner dropping in

@Moni: It’s atypical to store a bunch of stuff as you’ve described at a sit home and your hosts might not have realized how much you were talking about. If you want to stay there, you probably should find somewhere else to store your stuff. It’s their home and they get to decide what’s stored there if it’s not standard for sitting.

This is something you and your hosts should either work out among yourselves or ask membership services wherever you booked the sit to mediate.

Of course not, not explicitly in any rules or T&Cs. I think it is @MissChef who is bringing a lot of equipment to the kitchen. But personally, I am always travelling very lightly, without a car or RV.

If there had been pets, I would probably not have agreed to the daughter collecting charity donations at the sit. However, the exchange is a bit different in a house sit without pets.

I mean I had discussed it before hand with them multiple times, and also planned to move it the next day which I did. It wasn’t permanent, just for while I was in production.

1 Like

So this is probably connected to your other thread about the HO calling your employer?

I find it difficult to construct a complete story out of this.

1 Like