Frustrated Newbie

Hi @DET , It looks like you have three applicants, which is awesome, but here are my suggestions if you choose to take them.

I love the lush landscaping in the front of your house. I think your pictures should show as much of each room as possible - go for long shots, for example the bedroom. Does the bathroom have a tub and/or shower? You should show these. Do you have any window covering on the skylight? (If not, this would be a deal breaker for me.)

In your amenities, you don’t mention heating or air conditioning. Since the sitter’s room is on the top floor, I would want to know what to expect w/re to the temperature of the room.

Which neighborhood are you in?

Do you have a fenced-in yard so the dog can be let out, or does she have to be walked for all potty breaks? Where do the pets sleep and how long can they be left alone?

What kind of yard maintenance is required in the high season? Watering is probably no problem, but f you want someone to mow the lawn, you should mention this as not everyone will want to do that and you don’t want to waste your time or theirs.

How far are you from the bus, train and airport? Can you pick up a sitter from the airport and/or take them back?

You could also make your subject line more descriptive, something along the lines of Sweet Corgi and Kitty in ____ (the name of your neighborhood).

My only take is that you just mention taking the dog out twice a day, but surely the dog needs more pee breaks? How long can the dog be left alone?