Fun #Caturday Moments

He’s the HO’s brothers cat who lives next door. He usually spooks when he sees me, yet his sister has taken some liberties and comes in uninvited. Unfortunately the HO’s female kitty hates her brother’s cats and causes her undo stress. So, I have to be strick and not allow them in through the cat window. Problem arises when I’m not home, and she has come in.

The Feline version of https://forum.trustedhousesitters.com/t/what-are-you-reading

5 Likes

4 Likes

I smell snow :snowflake: :neutral_face: :relieved:

#everydayiscaturday

6 Likes

@Angela_L brilliant… love it! :sweat_smile:

Seen in Waterstones bookshop in Windsor whilst sitting these two beauties: Rocky and Coco.[quote=“Karen-Moderator, post:5, topic:18681, full:true”]
(Sorry, I don’t know how to create a post, only how to reply)
Cats will sleep in almost any position! :rofl:

Do you have any silly sleeping cat pictures?

[/quote]

11 Likes

12 Likes

@TheNomads: Is it just the angle, or is that cat really big?! What’s its name? I love pet names because they seem to have more variety than human names…

2 Likes

I missed caturday this week, however we all know that caturday is everyday. Anyway, here’s a selfie from my most recent sit with Cashita ( my nickname for her) that my nephew took on Saturday. I just finished the sit yesterday.

9 Likes

@geoff.hom it’s all fluff :grin: Her name is Bob (long story!) Full name Sir Robert Furball the First

2 Likes

@TheNomads: See! Pet names are the best.

“Sir Robert Furball the First.” Sounds like something from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Is that name on a TH listing? That’d be the best.

2 Likes

@geoff.hom Bob is one of my cats, named by my partner; apparently you need more than one syllable in a name for calling them, he said….:roll_eyes:
vet visits are amusing when they call the pet name with my surname :joy:

1 Like

Happy pre Caturday from Zaanse Schans in The Netherlands (I know it’s a day early but I had to share this cutie! :sweat_smile:) :cat::netherlands:

9 Likes

6 Likes

Oldie but a goodie!

3 Likes

@TheNomads: I can see the logic of needing more than one syllable. But just to contradict myself (and your partner), see this Netflix cat doc:

At one point, a cat researcher tests whether a cat knows its name. The cat in question is “Carl,” and well, I won’t spoil the documentary…

@geoff.hom I have no doubt at all that my cats know their names……they just choose to ignore me when it suits them :roll_eyes::joy:

Image Bydarknet

Happy Caturday! :cat::sweat_smile::slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

I have terms and conditions, I would like to discuss them with you.

8 Likes

7 Likes