Share A Smile - What's the last pet pic on your phone’s camera roll? -

Just for a bit of fun share the most recent pet photo you have in your camera roll (and yes - we know there will be many, but the rule is it needs to be the last one you took!).

Ready? Let’s see those pets…

14 Likes

The lovely Ed having a well deserved nap in the Suffolk sunshine.

9 Likes

We’ve been “locked down” in Cove, Scotland since March 27th the only pet we’ve connected with closely enough to take pics of is our “GrandCat” Mitten …

Pet withdrawal is a very real condition of the body and mind. I’ve taken to stalking dog owners and walkers with a pleading “Can I please say hello to your dog?” …

Are you suffering from the same affliction?

9 Likes

Our lovely friend in Belgium, a gentle rescue dog called Leya. The photo was sent to us to let us know she was still doing well.

8 Likes

This is Marley, we just finished a housesit with this cute guy. He is a wonderful handful. We have been invited back, hoping that happens.

9 Likes

This REALLY is the last pet pic on my phone, Mitten, my “office” assistant …

10 Likes

9 Likes

Mitten the kitten :joy:, how adorable!

2 Likes

Dougal, a Tibetan Terrier, who I housesat for 5 weeks last year but visited recently

9 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @Smiley … Dougal is adorable thank you for sharing. It must have been hard to leave him after 5 weeks but wonderful that you could visit him again … I bet he was just as pleased to see you!

This is sweet little Mabel we sat for her last week in Dundee and she talks😄

11 Likes

Brady and April caught in the middle of play time!

8 Likes

Not my pet heresay, but a pet netherless, and it was the last one on my camera roll.

9 Likes

Yes he was adorable but hard work! I noticed he’d calmed down a lot

1 Like

That’ll be Ezzy, the beautiful cat I’ve been housesitting for in Shrewsbury. I had to leave her today

10 Likes

Beautiful!!

2 Likes

11 Likes

Kitties sleep in the most funniest positions :grinning:

1 Like

They do indeed @Julie after all they are the connoisseurs of comfort …

21 Likes

The ‘heart’ just isn’t enough for that one! :rofl:

3 Likes