Getting a response

Hello @BinHants and welcome to the forum. I’m sorry you haven’t had the same response as in the pre-Covid era, and we’ve definitely seen, as you’ll likely read in the forum, that sitters are not booking so far out as they used to. Mainly to ensure that there aren’t any disruptions from unexpected travel restrictions that could disrupt things for either party. It is quite possible you’ll see more responses over the coming weeks. We know how important it is for you to get your sitters booked, and so you can also add a link to your listing here in your forum profile which may help.

I’ve had a look at your listing and Jimmy and Alfie look adorable and it’s clear from your reviews that this is a fabulous opportunity. My only suggestion would be to shorten your title and remove mention of the Nov dates (for an April sit) which could confuse sitters. Instead you might add this info at the top of your listing details (without dates) and simply say “flexible dates” in your revised heading.

Here’s the link to add your listing here in your forum profile, and fingers crossed for you that this weekend you’ll see some applications :slight_smile:

How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile

Do let us know how things progress. All the best, Vanessa

2 Likes