Hello from Faro, Portugal!

Hello everyone!
My name is Rosi, with my husband Felipe we are new here! We are passionate about traveling and pets and always looking for new adventures! We subscribe recently to THS and we are excited to do our first pet sitting at the neighborhood next week. As a new member, I am so happy to find this community… lots of questions to ask soon! Thank you all!

6 Likes

Hello Rosi & Felipe,

Welcome to our community forum thank you for joining us from beautiful Portugal and congratulations on arranging your first sit please let us know what pets you will be keeping company and how you are getting on.
It’s wonderful to have you in our community and pat of our TrustedHousesitters global membership.

Enjoy connecting with our members and do tell us more about your lovely country we look forward to sharing in your journey.

Angela & The Team

1 Like

Ola @Rosi and Felipe!
Welcome! Parabens!
Yes I’m practicing as I will be in Portugal next year. Ask away and have fun!

1 Like

Welcome Rosi
I have stayed in Faro a few times now, great place.
Enjoy the forum

1 Like

Welcome Rosi and Felipe. You live in a wonderful part of the world. We have had some wonderful holidays in Portugal and we loved seeing young flamingos on the tidal lagoons not far from Faro. We look forward to hearing about your house and pet sitting adventures.

1 Like

Hello Everyone!
We had a wonderful experience sitting a beautiful and big dog. We fell in love with him from day one. The owners were very attentive and did their best to make us feel good. Our first experience was in the neighboring town and we had the opportunity to meet them in person before starting the sitting. That was really good for me because I still don’t feel very comfortable making video calls, besides being a shy person I don’t feel so confident speaking in English. But I already had my first interview by video call as this is the best option for sitters and owners to get to know each other better. Thank you very much to the community that welcomed me with open arms!
Hugs,
Rosi

2 Likes

Hello Debbie!
Thank you very much. Faro and surroundings are really beautiful. I feel very lucky to live in a region with a lot of nature! Hope you come back one day!

1 Like

Thank you!

Olá Amparo,
Obrigada. Seja bem vinda em Portugal!

1 Like