Hello From Sunny California

Hi We have been using THS as owners and it has been an overall wonderful experience. That said there are a lot of tips I wish we knew sooner than later. I only recently became aware of this forum and hopefully can help others. First suggestion for THS is to have a link on the dashboard or home page soon as you log in.

7 Likes

Hello @CAadventurer and welcome to our community forum, thank you for joining from sunny California and for being part of our TrustedHousesitters community and sharing you kind words of having wonderful experiences and we’d love you to share the tips that you have discovered since being members.

Thank you for your feedback regarding a forum link placement on member’s dashboard or the home page, we absolutely agree … it’s in progress

Enjoy the conversations, connecting with other members and we really do look forward to sharing in your TrustedHousesitters story.

Angela & The Team

1 Like

Hi @Angela_L
:thinking:
I was thinking the other day that it might be nice to be able to see where people from in the world. In the wee box that pops up if you click on the person’s name/moniker would be the ideal place. :smile:

1 Like

Great idea @fyfie there are members from all over the world here on the forum.