Hi From Washington DC - Looking for cat sitter

Hi! I’m Mitch, and my significant other and I are traveling in just over a week. We sadly can’t bring our cat Eddie with us, and since we’ll be away for almost three weeks, we don’t want him to be alone the whole time, even though we could pay someone to give him food and water. He’s very friendly and loves (well, demands) play and attention.

We have a nice townhouse in the Washington DC suburb of Arlington. We’d love to have a cat lover watching our precious Eddie.

3 Likes

Hello @MitchFagen, and welcome to the forum. Please see the information in this link about links in posts and how you may only embed your listing in your username.

I wish you every success in your search for a sitter for Eddie.

Hi @MitchFagen welcome to our community forum thank you for joining us from DC and for introducing Eddie, he looks and sounds adorable and would make great feline company for someone over the holidays.

Your listing is very good with lots of information for potential sitters to get a really good feel for your home, the area and Eddie of course. You can search for sitters local to you and reach out to any who you think might be a good fit, also there are new sitter members joining daily and eager to get their first THS review, they will be verified and may have already added external references to their profiles.

For more tips visit our website blog where you’ll find really informative articles … this year is very different as there is still much uncertainty around travel and members are making plans and arrangements accordingly.

Good luck with your listing and welcome again.

Angela and the Team

Thank you, I’ve updated my profile. Please feel free to click on my profile to see a link to my ad.