Hi I'm Francisca (Fran) New Owner in Kent, England

Hello, am new to here first time. I am from England, Kent, been here since 1975. Am very interested in finding a House sitter for my 2-year-old XL Bully America Bulldog. I want to start going away as my job is very stressful and need that time out, but am scared about leaving my dog with just anyone, As he is not good with other dogs. I have been training him myself, and so far it’s been OK, but still needs a bit more work. Not only that, but I love animals in all sorts .

Hi Fran, welcome to our community forum and we understand your concern it’s only natural to feel a little apprehensive about leaving you family member for the first time especially when they are young and need a little extra care and attention with their behavior.

I see you have not completed your membership yet, if you would like help with this we can get one of our helpful Membership Services Team members to connect with you. In fact I will tag @Therese who can email you when she is next online.

Please feel free to ask any questions that will help you feel more confident that TrustedHousesitters really is the best pet care solution for pet families.

Angela and the Forum Team

Hi @Francisca A big welcome.
I will email you directly from membership services to give you all the details with regards to creating a good and informative listing, so you really find the right sitters for your special boy.
Kind regards, Therese

Hey Francisca, as a sitter I can only say that it is the absolute best for the pets to be minded in their own environment. I’ve observed the behaviour of pets we’ve cared for in the half a dozen sits we’ve done now and been amazed how settled and happy they are. It’s fun to watch them enthusiastically welcome their owners upon their return and then run back to us for a pat and cuddle. It’s so good for them.

4 Likes

Hello thank you for texting back, i am desperate as am going away for 4 days only to Sheffield and never done this before so how does it work (eg)

Admin Notice: Post Moderated