Homeowner posts with no reviews

Exactly. Even if I am not a sitter, I travel a lot and I never go anywhere without insurance. But these insurance contracts were chosen to meet our travel habits and we were advised personally by our trusted insurance broker, which is something completely different than what THS offers.

@claudinekent
I only wanted to make people aware of this fact as others also have been doing. With no word anybody wanted to diminish your experience. I am sure you can give valuable advice to newcomers, but please be aware that even with lots of experience, nobody “owns the one and only truth” and that’s why it’s called a discussion :wink:

Hello @claudinekent and I can help you with a couple of your points.

a) When you want to reply to someone directly you can use the Direct Messaging Option. These messages are private and only seen by the person who you send them to. To send a direct message, click on the icon of the person you want to chat directly with, and you’ll see top right a green box with the word MESSAGE. Click that and you’ll get a similar box (out of our control) but you’ll see it says “start a message” top left. Remember to click the MESSAGE box bottom left when you’ve finished typing (different to a post where it says REPLY at this point).

b) If you would like to discontinue this thread it can be closed, and as that seems to be your request at this point I will do that on your behalf. I can see how it’s gotten a little out of hand in your eyes given your understanding you were responding directly to people . Let’s nip that in the bud for you so that it doesn’t have a negative bearing on your continued experience.

Enjoy the rest of your Easter break.

All the best, Vanessa and the team

Topic closed on request of OP.