I have 2 different dates posted but can only see one set dates posted

Hi sorry new to this we have already arranged our first sit for a I lovely couple to come and sit for our fur babies in June. Now we are working part time. We want to travel more so have posted two more dates one in August one in September, we kind of like to know in advance try to be organised a little bit ! ha ha ! but when I look can only see the advert for the August one ( we have had good interest) am I looking in the wrong place. The opposite just too soon for people to be thinking about September. ? Sorry this question is probably been asked before not very technical. Thank you in advance

1 Like

Have you had 5 applications for the missing dates? If so, its status will automatically be 'reviewing applications and the dates will not be visible to people searching. You have to decline sitters before the dates will reappear and you can have more applications. If that’s not the case…over to support.

Hi @Nina1664 welcome to the community forum and congrats on securing sitters for your first listing in June! I just checked out your profile and I can see both your dates in August and September listed.

Looks like you have one app already for your august dates, but no apps yet for your September dates.

Please let us know if you need anymore assistance :hugs:

3 Likes

Hello @Nina1664 and welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face: … and congratulations on securing sitters for your first listing in June! :clap:t2:

With regards to your question with regards to whether it is too soon to be thinking about September, I have attached a couple of other posts that you might find helpful.

If you have any other issues or further questions then please don’t hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help. :slightly_smiling_face:

Whereabouts are you hoping to travel to this year? :earth_americas:

1 Like