Isn't Everyday #Caturday ... For The Cat?

Quiet please cat sleeping … :heart_eyes_cat:
Wanted crazy cats sleeping positions

3 Likes

That is sooo #Caturday, adorable @Provence. Is that your “naughty” puppy? They look the best of friends :cat2::dog2::heart:

Merci @Provence … un merveilleux intermède félin pour égayer un lundi :heart_eyes_cat:

This is ‘Miss’ my fourth sit with this lovely little no fuss cat in Finchley (London). In this photo she is sitting on the neighbours step as they have recently moved in with three indoor cats; its almost like she is saying ‘Come out and play!’

4 Likes

Moved your lovely “Miss” here so that she’s not alone :slight_smile:

@Vanessa_A thanks Vanessa I am still finding my way around the CATegories!

2 Likes

Love it…

1 Like

Every day is CatDay!

3 Likes

Totally agree!

5 Likes

@Amparo a few captions come to mind and if you know the UK comedy sketch the first one being ‘look into my eyes…not around my eyes…but look into my eyes…when i snap my fingers (in this case paws) you will be a chicken’ the other caption with this lovely cat yawning being ‘if i have to watch just one more holiday slide, i am going to my cat litter box’

1 Like

The beautiful Norwegian Forest cat larger than most cat breeds and with an ancient history. This one is a real beauty!

4 Likes

The singing cat! Azores, Portugal

6 Likes

My superbe cat in Benidorm Spain
he was the best
Danielle

6 Likes

Meet Amy Winehouse, the cat. :cat:
… she is known as the cat with the most staff in Amsterdam :sweat_smile: Amy Winehouse has lived at The Marineterrein for a year and a half and was named after her favourite nap spot, that being the wine cellar at the hotel Pension Homeland. She will wander in to any office at the Marineterrein where the door isn’t quite closed properly in search of cuddles and pampering :cat::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

5 Likes

A PURRFECT Feline post for Valentine’s Day :heart_eyes_cat: