Join Us In California, September 2021

HELEN WOODWARD ANIMAL CENTER

This annual event is a significant fund raiser for the Helen Woodward Shelter and TrustedHousesitters is so proud to be a sponsor.

Helen Woodward Animal Center is a unique non-profit organization in
Rancho Santa Fe (North County San Diego, CA), which was founded in
1972 to promote the mission and philosophy of “People Helping Animals
and Animals Helping People”.

We are also looking for 4 members to help @Maryse and Jeff host our booth. We’ll have giveaways, doggy treats, bandanas, and Caricature artist [Poisonous Me Marco]will be drawing doggies on surfboards, not actual boards but you know what I mean … don’t you? (https://www.poisonousme.com/)

If you want to get involved please Direct Message me @Angela-CommunityManager … as well as having a howling good time there will also be a “thank you for helping” incentive.

If you’re in California on the weekend of September 12th we’d love you to join us.

Thank you !!

4 Likes

We attended the Surf Dog Surf-A-Thon as spectators in the past and it was so much fun to watch all kinds of dogs surf in the ocean! This year, we will be hosting the TrustedHouseSitters booth. If you plan to be in the San Diego area on Sunday, September 12, be sure to stop by the TrustedHouseSitters booth on Del Mar Dog Beach and introduce yourself, we would love to meet other members. And if you can spare some time to help spread the good word about the wonderful community of TrustedHouseSitters, let Angela and us know.
Here is the link to the event:
Dog Surfing Competition San Diego | Helen Woodward Animal Center

Surf Dog
Surf 1

4 Likes

We are so looking forward to attending these events once the USA re-opens to us :+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Looks like a ton of fun! We’re going to miss it by 10 days :pensive:

We hope it all goes well!

2 Likes