Sun, Sea, Sand & Surfin' Dogs - A PAWSOME Day in San Diego, CA

PAWABUNGA! Today was the 17th annual Surf Dog Surf-A-Thon Dog Surfing Competition and family-friendly beach day and TrustedHousesitters were there supporting our PAWtners Helen Woodward Dog Surfing Competition San Diego | Helen Woodward Animal Center

We had a brilliant day at the beach so many dogs and humans having the best time.

Volunteers are how we make these happen … and we’d like to say a huge thank to our members who helped host the event. @KarenS & husband Jay who came up from their home in Mexico. Janie, who joined us earlier this year and has just completed her first sit, CONGRATULATIONS, Mary who is amazing and helps out at so many of our events and if you’ve not volunteered at one of our events we would love to hear from you.

Thank you also to all the members who came to visit us at the booth …

Last but certainly not least, our very own Team Members @Julie_A & @Kelly who always inspire and amaze with their hard work in co managing and co hosting our San Diego events.

If you missed this one we have a Remember Me Thursday candle light vigil event, with surfing dogs onThursday, September 22nd we’d love to see you there if you are in the San Diego area
Details are here >>> forum.trustedhousesitters.com/t/remember-me-thursday-seethelight-on-adoption

12 Likes

THAT is too too kewl!
Well done. You all look fabulous.

4 Likes

Wow! Surf’s up pups!

Pictures of dogs on surf boards is the medicine I did not know I needed today. Looks like an amazing day :sunglasses: :surfing_woman:

4 Likes

We had such a PAWtastic time at surf dog supporting the Helen Woodward Animal Center and meeting fellow THS sitters and home owners :ocean::surfing_woman::dog:

Hope to see some of you at our Remember Me Thursday event this Thursday evening in San Diego :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Absolutely THE BEST and most fun event ever! Next year I’m getting in the water! :dog::surfing_woman:

4 Likes

Yes @BajaEllie we can’t wait for next year! :raised_hands: thank you again for joining us! Always great seeing our awesome THS community!

1 Like

Great to see pictures of this wonderful event. Sorry we missed it and were not available to help this year. After visiting family and friends on the French Riviera, we are currently dog sitting in Tavira on the Algarve in Portugal!

4 Likes

We missed you @Maryse ! Hope you are enjoying your travels and Portugal.

2 Likes