List of questions for HOs to ask the potential sitters?

Welcome to the forum @jaumais
That’s very kind and generous.
I am certain your sitters are grateful.

1 Like

That’s right. Some of us are full time travelers. This is my retirement. Why do I need to have a house I’ll never be at?

4 Likes

If I host plans to buy food for me, they should ask me exactly what I want. Or better yet, take me to their favorite grocery store when I arrive. I really prefer to pick out my own food, whether I’m paying for it or not…

2 Likes

THAT was a huge breakthrough for me when I finally decided to let go of my house back in 2015. I was never there and it had become a revolving door for my adult children :rofl:
Now I realize that I have a much greater desire for life experiences, discover new people, cultures than years left of life. I don’t and won’t to spend those years sitting at home in one place with the same thing day after day.

2 Likes

Yes, Amparo, that’s so true! I’m living so much more interestingly, and often luxuriously!!

2 Likes

We bought another flat last year after living on our yacht for over five years. The pandemic scared us a little and made us realise we needed a bolt hole. It’s rented out on short term rents and we only go back once every six months to do maintenance and deep clean it.
I love the wanderers life.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: A conversation about insurance

Could HO give a list of questions to ask potential sitters?