Meeting up: June - Scotland

I will be in Glasgow from 25th May until the 28th and 4th to 8th June if anyone would like to meet up.

1 Like

Thank you.

Although thus far I’ve been unsuccessful in securing a sit in the area, I do plan to be in the general Edinburgh area in June, even if I have to go the AirBNB route, as I want to spend some time near some dear friends who relocated there (into a tiny home with no room for me). I’d love to meet up with other TH people!

@DebbyAndDazzle -just a heads up that a good sit has just been listed in central Edinburgh 13th May - 4th June

2 Likes

Thank you so much! But I’m not available until 1 June.

Hi Katie and Kris, I will be in Kilmacolm from 27th May to 31 st. Would yoh like to meet up?

Hi Debby I can be in Edinburgh( Air b n b) from 4th to 8th June. Want to meet?

2 Likes

I’d love to, I’m going to be in an Airbnb in Charleston at that time but I won’t get there until June 1st, so I don’t know anything about the public transportation yet. I will have my little dog with me. Get in touch with me again closer to the time.

Hi all, we live just north of Glasgow, and free to meet up 30th - 1st June in the city :grinning:

1 Like

We are in

Glasgow 27th May - 13th June,
then
Edinburgh 13th June - 29th June.

Is anyone around and interested to meet?

2 Likes

Hi @ElizaFrost - Does any particular date suit you?

I think I can meet on 27th or 28th. Will confirm soon.

HI @Katie.And.Kris @Jinty @ElizaFrost @Colin @DebbyAndDazzle @PetsSit Sounds brilliant I am near Helensburgh an option would be to have a meet up at my home for anyone who will be in the area, I can also help with meet ups in Glasgow and Edinburgh …

3 Likes

I am in Glasgow on the 28th May,( morning) and the 31st May. Also passing through on the 5th June.

Thank you, the only one close enough to me on public transportation is Edinburgh. I am in Dunfermline the whole month of June. Would love to meet some of you if you’re in that area. @Colin @Jinty I’m sure we can meet up.

1 Like

Anyone around Kilmacolm, Greenock today or tomorrow?

@Colin I just dropped a message about how long you are in Edin. for then I saw this.
It would be good to meet up if we can. I need to consult my diary tho. :grinning:

Hi
I’m in Edinburgh (live here). and if you fancy a wee trip to the capital let me know.
Are you looking after Dogs or Cats ?
cheers
F.

Hi @fyfie @DebbyAndDazzle @Jinty - We are here in Edinburgh till the 28th - would love to meet - do any dates suit you best?

Hi All
I can do 23 24 or 25
What part of Edinburgh are you situated ?
cheers
F .