Meet up in Edinburgh 2/29-3/4

I’ll be in Edinburgh from 2/29-3/4 before beginning a weeks sit on the 7th east of Edinburgh. I’ll be on my own in Scotland the majority of March, but will be heading to Inverness to visit a friend around the 15th. I’d potentially love to have a meet-up between the 29th-4th. I already have a couple of tours booked, but it would be fun to meet for coffee or maybe a meal. Let me know of that’s something anyone would be up for.

3 Likes

Hi @Catgoddess_99 such a great location for a meet up! Edinburgh is so beautiful :scotland:

I hope there will be other members in the area that can meet up with you during those dates, fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2::blush:

1 Like

I know it’s still wintery, but i thought I’d take a shot

1 Like

Just bumping this thread incase anyone is in Edinburgh over these dates. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Someone on IG i follow posted some very sunny photo’s yesterday

1 Like

Just bumping this again in case anyone is in Edinburgh from February 29th until March 4th 2024 :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry we will miss you @Catgoddess_99 as we’re not near Edinburgh until late May

1 Like

Enjoy Edinburgh in May. Amazing city with a plethora of history. I’m missing Scotland now, but enjoying Northern England.