Fishbourne from 16 April - 23 April
Gotherington (near Cheltenham) from 26 April - 17 May
Church Stretton 17 - 25 May
Teignmouth 10 - 20 June
Shrewsbury 27 June - 2 July
Rushden, Northampton 3 - 18 July
Newbury 22 July - 6 August
Winchester 13 - 29 August

If anyone is at or near any of these places during those dates it would be great to meet up and exchange stories!

2 Likes

Hi @Smiley I am a HO new to THS and live in Seaford near Lewes, Max and I would be happy to meet you sometime while you’re around. Jo x

1 Like

Hi @Smiley I live in Cheltenham and would love to meet and swap stories when you are in Gotherington

1 Like

That’s lovely Jo. I’ll settle in first and get in touch to arrange a meet.
Sheryl

1 Like

Hi Debbie
I’ll get in touch when I’m there. As Cheltenham is my ‘home’ I’ve a lot of things organised but will try to meet up.
Shetyl

2 Likes

Hi Joanne
At the moment I am free during your Edinburgh dates. if you fancy meeting up in Edinburgh, or a wee visit slightly further afield.
Please feel free to PM
cheers
Fiona

2 Likes

@fyfie thanks so much for reaching out. We would love to set up a time to meet. So looking forward to our time caring for two sweet kitties, in your lovely part of the world.

We will be in touch
Joanne

1 Like

Location – multiple around the UK

Will be sitting in the UK starting 2 April through 15 May

Hitchin - 3 - 15 April
Worcester - 16 - 23 April
Midhurst - 23 - 27 April
Laughton - 27 April - 13 May

Hope to connect!
tom

2 Likes

Wow! I’m in Laughton until 16 April. What a shame our dates don’t coincide

At the end of May we are going to North Berwick - then cycling via Roslin, Edinburgh - up the East coast of Scotland - via Black Isle and hopefully to Orkney - and maybe Shetland.
So if anyone on here lives/sits en route and sees two heavily laden cyclists toiling along - we would love a cuppa!
Happy to stop and chat, or do a couple of hours gardening - or even short last minute sits…
We should be flying the Devon flag!! Ric and Jo

4 Likes

Hiya
I live in Edinburgh and would be happy to give or meet with you for a cuppa if I am around. I have sits booked in June.
I have visited all of your destinations with the exception of Shetland. it is on my list.
Orkney is amazing and full of historical and archaeological sites. Been so many times.
cheers
F.

2 Likes

Hi Fyfie, I will email you nearer the time then - we actually cycle into Edinburgh on the 23rd May - staying in Dalry for 3 nights - so we can soak up the Edinburgh culture! Then set off cycling proper… cheers, jo

1 Like

Looks like you’ll get to know Brighton then!

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Inspiration for creating and organizing meetups

Nici
I’m in Hitchin until Friday, 15 April but was planning to spend Thursday local. Want to meetup Tuesday or Wed, 12 or 13 April?
Don’t know what you are sitting with but there are loads of coffee shops in Hitchin that welcome dogs inside.

1 Like

No probs, hope you enjoyed Sussex anyway, enjoy your travels.

Stamfordham (England) - 30mins drive from Newcastle
30 Apr - 2 May

My first pet sit - 3 cute spaniels! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Share Your First TrustedHousesitters Experience

Cambridge, UK
May 1 - May 7

If you are in the area and wish to meetup in city center please let me know.

1 Like

Tenby, Pembrokeshire, South Wales
May 28th - June 5th 2022

Happy to meet other sitters or pet owners in the area for a drink or dog walk and chat.

2 Likes