17TH June -16th July - Brighton
16th July - 29thJuly - Hove, Brighton
27th July - 1stAugust - Brighton
1st Aug - 10th Sept - Portslade Village, Brighton
10th Sept - 18th Oct - Brighton

1 Like

Wow, nice work on back to back sits!

2 Likes

15 posts were merged into an alternative topic to keep thread clear for dates/locations:

@Debbie @Samox24 @smiley and anyone else who will be in the Cotswold area at the end of May.

Just thought Iā€™d move our chat about a meet up into this thread instead.

We are in Chipping Campden from May 23-31. We will have to wait until we set up at the sit before we can confirm a meetup time and place. It will depend on our petā€™s needs etc but I donā€™t see why we canā€™t find a way to meet before you leave on the 27th.

We are also in:

Leafield June 1-8
Cirencester June 9-15

In case anyone else is in the are at that time.

I will definitely be able to meet you during your Cirencester dates if for some reason we canā€™t make the May dates work.

Itā€™s always easier to organise once youā€™re on the housesit and know the pets needs and routine. We can get in touch then

1 Like

We cannot do the 23rd or 24th but we are hopeful for either the 25th or 26th May circs depending

2 Likes

Sorry, I leave Gloucestershire on 17 May for Shropshire and from 26 May will be volunteering at the Hay Festival. Enjoy your meets

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Meetup Gallery - Share your meetup pix!

My next pet sitting experience is in Edinburgh and I can meet on 4th-9th June if anyone is there the same time! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Teignmouth, Devon - now till 20 June

Just a reminder. Iā€™m sitting 2 cats in Teignmouth, Devon until 20/6 if anyone is nearby would love to meet up.

aww. I missed your message as I hadnā€™t logged on to the forum for a wee while. I hope you had a good time in Edinburgh. :scotland: :smiley:

@fyfie it was a great pet sit! The doggie was so cute and great that I was almost crying saying bye to him!

1 Like

Itā€™s such a wrench leaving some of the animalsā€¦.

1 Like

Hey all.

Myself (nita) and Sam are in Cambridge until September 2022.

Let us know if youā€™re passing by or sitting here local, would be great to meet up and swap stories/ journeys. P.s. I love cooking and coffee! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello helloā€¦
32 days left in England :frowning:
Will be in the London area (Beckenham and Bromley)
29 June - 12 July
21- 27 July

Southend on Sea UPDATE whoops scratch that. Just got invited to go back to the farm in Wales! Apparently the seedlings I planted when I was last there are being harvested and Iā€™ve been ask to partake while they go kayaking. :star_struck:
13-20 July

What are we doing, where and with who?
Feel free to DM

3 Likes

Here we go then.
England;
When not on a sit we are based in Northwest Leicestershire, always happy to meet up.
Up coming sits.
Near Hadleigh, Suffolk. 07 - 18 July.
" Hartley - Wintney, Hampshire. 22 Jul - 05 Aug.
" Shaftesbury, Dorset. 19 Aug - 04 Sept.
" Lydney (Forest of Dean) Gloucestershire. 15 - 20 Sept.
" Basingstoke, Hampshire. 30 Sept - 09 Oct.
" Bedale, Yorkshire. 30 Oct - 16 Nov.
We look forward to hopefully meeting up with other sitters.
Rob & Lynne

6 Likes

Iā€™m in Northamptonshire from today until 18th July if anyone else is in the county?

1 Like

August 1 -10 in Clifton Downs
August 10 - 17 in Birmingham
August 18 - September 1 in Bath
Sept 2 - 7 Bedford
September 7 - 26 in Barnham
Let me know if you are interested in meeting up. Happy travels everyone.

4 Likes

I live in Oxford as well :grinning:

I think someone said they were in Abingdonā€¦?

1 Like

@Wavingfish I wanted to see whether the magnifying glass search would work for this and it did. Hereā€™s your answer. :slightly_smiling_face: If you do the same search, you can then click on the title of the post and connect with the member. Iā€™m sharing as the members who posted may not see your post otherwise.

1 Like