Meetup Palm Springs, California Feb 29 - Mar 04 2024?

Hi there, anyone in Palms Springs around Feb 29 - Mar 4 and would like to meet up? Would love to go hiking, get a great meal, check out the art or check out some luxurious spas.

4 Likes

Hi @AroundTheWorldSteph a great location for a meet-up! :slightly_smiling_face:

Just boosting this thread for visibility and I hope that there will be other members in the area that can meet up with you for your dates. :blush:

Hi - my husband and I just booked a sit yesterday in Desert Hot Springs starting on February 26th and will be in the DHS area until March 17th. We will have access to a car through March 6th. Always fun to meet fellow travelers.
Julie

2 Likes

Just bumping this thread incase anyone else happens to be in Palm Springs, CA over these dates and would like to join in. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just sent you a direct message. Would love to meet up!

1 Like

Just bumping this thread again incase anyone else happens to be in Palm Springs from Feb 29th until March 4th 2024 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We had a successful sitter meet up thanks to this forum. A lovely evening at Palm Springs Art Museum, followed by a stroll through village fest and dinner at Sol Agave.

2 Likes

Hi @AroundTheWorldSteph Iā€™m so pleased to hear this and it sounds like you all had a lovely time! :blush:

1 Like