Meetup - Vancouver, BC (and area)

That would be super kind, but I don’t want anyone to change plans on our account. We could do Thursday but will probably be leaving on Friday now.

Whatever works for the majority!

Ken and Coral

Does sometime on Thursday work for you, @Globetrotter ?

Hi all: I’m flexible on Thursday except for a meeting at 6:30 pm but flexible to meet up in Van during the day. It would be nice if we could all try together on Thursday while lifephasenext are still available. Is the Commercial Drive area near Trout Lake still good and central for all to meet up?

Location is just fine with us.

I’m afraid I can no longer make tomorrow - I’ve had a family emergency arise. Sorry about that - hope the rest of you can get together.

1 Like

Sorry to hear - do take care.

Thanks Sitandsat. Hope you all have a great meet up tomorrow and so sorry I wasn’t able to make it.

I think it’s only us now, isn’t it? Do you want to save yourselves the trip in? It wouldn’t hurt our feelings. We’ve also had something come up (vehicle rather than family) but we’ve been determined to work around it because you’ve put so much effort into this and changed it just for us.

If you still really want to do it we’d be happy to, and look forward to meeting you both. If you’re not as keen, that works very well for us, too. Perhaps there will be another opportunity.

Sounds like you’ve got a lot to juggle, especially since you may be leaving Friday.

Always keen to connect with other sitters, and was looking forward to it, but I’m getting the sense that circumstances are such that another time may be better for everyone.

I would like to meet you guys too

1 Like

Thank you very much, Karissa. We were looking forward to meeting, too, but it turned out to be the right decision for us today. You are right that we’re leaving tomorrow again and we ended up with extra things to fit into today, unexpectedly. We hope to be able to meet you on a return visit.

Best,
Ken and Coral

1 Like

yes I’ve been here housesitting for a few weeks already. I work online and travel around like all of us do, and would love to meet more people.

1 Like

can I be added too please?
I’ve been here housesitting in Vancouver a few weeks already. I work online and travel around like all of us do, and would love to meet more people.

Hi Everyone …

When is this Vancouver meetup happening? Please don’t forget to take lots of pics to add to the meetup gallery … :clap: :canada:

Thank you

1 Like