Meetup-Wilmington, North Carolina, USA February 1-April 3

We are in North Carolina and happy to meet up with kindred spirits!

4 Likes

Hi @Alice such a great location for a meet-up and I hope there will be some other members in the area for your dates, fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

Just bumping this thread incase anyone happens to be in the area for these dates. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Alice very welcome :blush:

Just bumping this thread again incase anyone happens to be in the area from now until April 3rd 2024 :slightly_smiling_face:

Another reminder for anyone in the Wilmington, NC area between now and April 3.

2 Likes

Hi! I’m a new member and longtime Wilmington resident. Would love to meet up & exchange tips-I have plenty re. Wilmington :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just another reminder incase anyone is in the Wilmington, NC area from now until April 3rd, 2024. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Lisa. Any chance you are free this Thursday morning m, 3-28 or Friday afternoon, 3-29? We are sitting near Mayfaire.

Sorry for the limited dates and late response. Our sit ends on Saturday and we are going to spend time with family next week.

Hi Alice!
Thanks for getting back to me. I’m so sorry I did not join the chat section on THS earlier and only recently saw your message. I’m busy on Thursday morning but Friday could work. I live very close to Mayfaire!
Hope it works out!
All the best,
Lisa

Edited to remove telephone number.

I just sent you a message

I am kinda bummed I only found out today that there was a whole section in the forum for meetups (I haven’t been active in the forum at all). I was in Carolina Beach in early Feb & would have loved to have met up!

We come back to Wilmington every winter for repeat sits. Maybe next year.

We live in Lexington Michigan, near Lake Huron. If you are ever in the area just let us know!