Mi Presentación - My Introduction From Spain

Hello
I am new to this community.
I want to introduce myself as an excellent sitter the best pet and animal sitter.
I love the proper maintenance of homes, cleanliness and neatness is important in a house.
I will take care of your house as if it were mine.
and your animals and pets will come to love me.

Hola
Soy nueva en esta comunidad.
Deseo presentarme como una excelente cuidadora de casas y la mejor niñera de mascotas y animales.
Me encanta el mantenimiento adecuado de las viviendas, la limpieza y pulcritud es importante en una casa.
Yo cuidaré tu casa como si fuera Mía.
y tus animales y mascotitas, llegarán a amarme.

4 Likes

Hola and welcome to our community forum @Yerlyn_Gabriela once you complete your membership you will be able to apply for sits, if you need help with this our friendly membership services are there to help … It would also be really helpful if you could post in English first, using Google Translate of course, that way our other members can reach out and connect with you.

Welcome again.

Angela and the Team

Hola y bienvenido a nuestro foro de la comunidad una vez que complete su registro de membresía, podrá solicitar asientos, si necesita ayuda con esto, nuestros amigables servicios de membresía están ahí para ayudarlo… También sería muy útil si pudiera publicar en inglés primero, usando Google Translate, por supuesto, de esa manera nuestros otros miembros pueden contactarlo y conectarse con usted.
Bienvenido de nuevo.

Ángela y el equipo

Hola Gabriela y buena suerte

2 Likes

Hola Preciosa @Yerlyn_Gabriela
Muy bienvenida. Estas en buen sitio. Aqui hay muchas oportunidades para realizar sus sueños.
somos muchos que disfrutamos de esta buena vida.

Hello Beautiful
A very warm welcome. You are in a good place. Here there are many opportunities to realize your dreams.
There are many of us you enjoy this good life.

Amparo

2 Likes