My heart drops when …

I walk into the beautiful appointed bedroom, pristine clean, lots of cupboard space and notice the bed linen is ironed. I don’t even iron my clothes, bed linen???

Please note this is in the fun section. Please post with that in mind.

10 Likes

The home owner leaves us a gift of delicious cheese biscuits. When we go to the farm shop to buy more, EVERYTHING is delicious and we spend £50 on a small bag of deliciousness!

7 Likes

I love getting into a bed with ironed bed linen. It feels wonderful!

1 Like

We find that there is a heated swimming pool for our personal use that hadn’t been disclosed in the listing !!

13 Likes

I’ll iron the duvet cover and pillowcases but not the undersheet, unless a certain friend is coming to stay :joy:

6 Likes

That would be just perfect.

I’m beyond that now. I married the certain friend.

2 Likes

I agree but the process of ironing is just beyond me.

1 Like

Like cleaning, I have to be in the mood!

2 Likes

Main reason I avoid farm shops. Everything looks so delicious but I spend far too much

2 Likes

A skittish cat starts trusting. I love that SO MUCH, I can feel my heart swell.

4 Likes

We arrive and HO tells us they just changed the dogs food yesterday…Yes, the worst happened at 2 AM. Had to laugh!

4 Likes

There is a big veggie and berry garden and pet parent says to eat as much as you want. I love traveling but miss gardening :pensive:

2 Likes

@Silversitters , Wow! Where was this with the heated pool?

We are told the dogs only stay in the kitchen and are not allowed on any furniture. So hard to get in my dog cuddles when there’s nowhere comfy to sit with them.

2 Likes

You’ll have to get down with the dogs then! :joy::rofl:

1 Like