New from Bath, UK

Hey guys, super new to all of this! My name is Maria I am 22 years old, looking to share my love for dogs and travelling!
I am pretty outgoing and relaxed with two dogs at my parents house, one being a Red Fox Lab and the other and golden oldie Springer Spaniel.
I look forward to chatting and meeting you guys soon :))))

5 Likes

Hi @MariaHa and welcome!

Thank you for joining our Community Forum. You are going to find so much helpful information from both forum members and TrustedHousesitters forum team alike.

I see you have not joined TrustedHousesitters yet and if there is anything we can do to assist you with joining, please feel free to reach out and we will be happy to help. TrustedHousesitters is an amazing organization filled with both sitters and pet parents who want to join forces and help make all our furry friends happy, safe and content in the own homes.

We certainly hope you decide to join, but once again, thanks for joining the forum….it’s a great start to becoming a member of our family of pet lovers!

Have a wonderful day!

Debbie

1 Like

Hi Maria
I’ve been a HO member for a year now and I can tell you that your fun has only just started.

We have had some wonderful sitters and met some great people. They have respected our home and our dogs have loved them. The site seems to be full of people who love animals so that’s great.
Maybe we would meet you sometime if you are planning a visit to the West Midlands.

Enjoy the sitting ride!!
Sally

1 Like

Hi and welcome! I was just in Bath on holiday 2 weeks ago. So lovely, I will be looking for a house sit there next year!
While in the area, I met a lovely lady in a bead store in Frome. She overheard me talking about this site and wanted more info. Wondering if there is a connection?

1 Like

Hey @Debbie-L

Thank you for the welcome!

I havent joined yet because honestly I am unsure how :joy:
I technically do not have a house to sit nor my own pets, but i would love to help others out by house sitting/pet sitting :blush:

Hey @BarbnGlenn!

Lovely city right!! Lived here all my life! Unfortunately no connection on my end but what a coincidence! :joy:

Hi @MariaHa … I’m just jumping in here as @Debbie-L isn’t online until later. As Debbie says you are part way to becoming a Trusted Housesitter! You’ve signed up but you haven’t selected a subscription plan (this link will show you the options - make sure to select “sitter”). Then after a quick ID check, you will be able to start working on your house sitter profile, getting some off-site references, and looking at all the wonderful opportunities available to you.

Lots of new sitters start out by finding some short sits nearby which serves a couple of purposes. Firstly you get to find out what it really is like to live in someone else’s home and hopefully how fulfilling it is to take care of their pets, but also to get your first TrustedHousesitters reviews which are important to our pet parents and home owners.

Here’s some Saturday morning reading for you to help guide you through the process… and I’m sure Debbie will come back to you later to see if you have any further questions.

Happy Saturday and we look forward to welcoming you into the family very soon!
Vanessa and the forum team