Nobody wants me :-( Advice for a first time house sitter?

@Akila-Kiki I disagree with you about Toronto sits. I live in Niagara Falls, Ontario and regularly see Toronto sits, some of which remain at 0-3 applicants for some time, or get boosted because of lack of applicants. There are currently 12 sits available for Toronto, with 6 of those with August dates. There’s also one within an hour’s driving distance from Toronto that’s just for two days and is coming up soon.

I suggest you embed your sitter profile into your forum username/profile. Perhaps a few tweaks to your profile based on constructive feedback from forum members will make that all-important difference.

I also suggest you set up a saved search for Ontario on the app and you’ll then get notifications for any new listings for all of Ontario. You will need to make sure your phone is also set for the notifications. You may find this post or this post helpful.

If you’re unsure of how to do things, use the magnifying glass and search key words, such as ‘saved searches’ or ‘notifications’. If you don’t find your answer there, come back to the forum and members will help you.