Pet Instagram accounts

I thought it would be fun to share some of the pet instagram accounts you follow. I’m a total nerd and probably 75% of the accounts I follow are either pets or other animal accounts. One in particular who’s very photogenic is this guy, Kirk the cat in Edinburgh Scotland. He’s a blue British shorthair with intense copper eyes. So who do you follow?

Here’s Kirk’s page https://www.instagram.com/p/CuuRYYlqPNR/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

7 Likes

@Catgoddess_99 he’s adorable! :cat::heart:

1 Like

I follow Gothamwestkitty. I sat Lina before and it’s nice to see how she is doing.

5 Likes

@Catgoddess_99
Gorgeous!

1 Like

I don’t follow any pet Instagram accounts but do on X (ex Twitter). One favourite is Uncle Ralph

His owner posts a video of him, most days, getting a treat - amazing the variety of treats. Sadly he had one of his legs amputated a few months ago but it hasn’t stopped him.
There’s also a cat called Tiggy who sometimes makes an appearance!

I also dip in and out of Olive and Mabel on YouTube. Here’s one example:

5 Likes

@Smiley i closed my Twitter account months ago, now only ig and ticktok.

2 Likes

I follow so many, love this topic @Catgoddess_99 and the inspirations for even more pet Instagram and FB accounts!

Here is one of my favourites Oillie and his pumpkin obsession :jack_o_lantern:

6 Likes

I like to follow this cat on his adventures living in an RV full time. Redirecting...

There’s also this funny cat that sees his humans as his staff and the other household pets as his inferiors, to be put up with. mrmilothechonk - This was probably one of the best days of their lives #foryou #foryoupage #lol #comedy #cats #catsoftikok #viral . | mrmilothechonk - This was probably one of the best days of their lives #foryou #foryoupage #lol #comedy #cats #catsoftikok #viral . | By Milo The Chonk | Facebook

4 Likes

I just saw this and found it hilarious: Redirecting...

1 Like

That’s hilarious. They’re so calm wearing their cute little life jackets :heart_eyes:

What a fab topic, @Catgoddess_99 :smiley:

I had to stop following pet accounts because there were a few occasions where I followed accounts (Pot Roast, Annie the Cat and Tater Tot RIP) and the pet sadly passed away. It was a bit too emotional for me!

I do check in on a few accounts from time to time!

Pixel and Sophie

Wisp the Kitten

Pot Roast’s Mom (and new cats)

3 Likes

Hi @Catgoddess_99 what a brilliant topic! :slightly_smiling_face:

I follow several on Instagram but my favourite is Illy & Koa. Koa is just the most adorable dog :dog::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

One of my faves, and a dog i knew from photographing him with his Mom passed away a few month’s ago, and it really left a hole in my heart. I miss seeing his posts , but occasionally she posts on his acount mostly about his human baby sister and how she has some of his habits.

1 Like

I just love Penny!

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

They’re adorable :heart_eyes:

Here’s another fave of mine Rasta the White shepherd in Switzerland. His Mom is an awesome photographer and epic videographer. His adventures are nonetheless spectacular :sparkles: :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Oh and one of my hometown absolute faves, Coconut Rice Bear. I met her with her parents at of all things Norcal Corgi Con a few years back, I guess she was a Corgi wannabe :heart_eyes::laughing: anyway, I started following her adventures soon after. Her Dad is very creative with her posts and she’s quite the charming advocate.

3 Likes

Hi @Catgoddess_99 Rasta is such a cutie!! :dog::heart:

1 Like